Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy First Weekend of Fall



I can't help it-- I'm just so excited about seeing the seasons change with the calendar. Having lived my entire 30 years in Florida, where Fall usually hits sometime around the end of October or even the end of November (shorts and tanktops on Thanksgiving are as normal an occurrence as are flannels and stocking caps), I am really eating up this fall weather during, well, Fall!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember these?



Yesterday we went to buy their honey.

Unfortunately, it was all gone by the time we got there at 11 am. That other honey? It's from bees from elsewhere in France. Bleh. I wanted Luxembourg Gardens Honey.

I was sad.

But, then we went and had sausages and frites and beer. So, I was happy!

Bon Dimanche et Joyeux Automne, Mes Amis!!!

2 comments:

  1. So jealous you're enjoying fall! I had to take 3 showers to get rid of all the nasty sweatiness that incurred from just being outdoors yesterday in 90 degree, muggy, heat! Enjoy the leaves and keep posting so I can live vicariously through you. Bisous!

    ReplyDelete