Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Grumbles. No Wait- Happy Things!

Well, I've been a bit skimpy on the posts these past few days.  To tell the truth, I haven't been up to much around here lately.  What with sorting out some minor visa issues, the weather turning to complete crap, and the realization that HOLY COW- It's November and we need a new place to live and work and play in TWO MONTHS!!!!!, I haven't had a whole lot of time for sight-seeing or exploring.  I've also been wanting to flat-out murder both our downstairs (crazed, guitar playing and courtyard sweeping-at-all-hours-of-the-night weirdo) and upstairs (wild urchin child and high-heel-wearing-at-all-hours-of-the-night mother) neighbors.  I considered writing a whole post about this recent obsession that keeps me lying awake at night thinking up ingenious ways to kill them (that and all the noise they're making), but I'll take Suz's sunny approach instead and regale you with a few things that are topping my list of Birthday Things, or Things That Are Currently Making Me Happy.



My New Boots!



Candy Corn!

 

The Christmas Stockings I Made for Jon and I!

 

The Smell of "Holiday" Candles!




Thoughts of My Sis and My Dogs (That's Woody)!

AND FINALLY...

Knowing that in three weeks, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with 
These Two...

 


And This One...

 

Ahhh, I feel better already.  Wait... is that a guitar I hear???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: